We here at Kokesh Plumbing are extremely thankful for all our wonderful customers, amazing team, and making it through such a difficult year and we would like to pay that forward by adopting a local family needing support this holiday season. Through the United Way’s 100 Neediest Cases, we are adopting a family who needs some extra cheer this year.
Ms. L is a single mother of three boys who has also taken in her niece and nephews due to their parents being unable to care for them. Ms. L is working a full time job and cannot afford to take care of much beyond each month’s bills and their basic needs. If you would like to join us in helping make this time of year alittle more special for this family, here is a list of their needs:
- Clothing- size 4T and shoes- size 9 for a 3 year old boy
- Clothing- size 12/14 and shoes- size 5.5 for a 9 year old boy
- Clothing- size 12/14 and shoes- size 6.5 for a 10 year old boy
- Clothing- size men’s medium/ 34 pants and shoes- size 11 for a 13 year old boy
- Clothing- size women’s small and shoes- size 6 for a 16 year old girl
- Clothing- size 18/20 and shoes- size 9.5 for an adult woman
- Learning toys & books for a 3 year old boy
- Toys or gifts for 9 and 10 year old boys
- Gifts for 13 and 16 year old boy and girl
- Bikes for 3, 9, and 10 year old boys
- Gifts for an adult woman
- Cleaning supplies
- Food items for Christmas dinner/ Groceries
- Gift Cards are an easy way to send some cheer if you don’t know quite what to give, for groceries, clothes, or gas!
We will be accepting donations between now and Friday December 17th, you can either drop by our office location: 408 Kehrs Mill Rd, Ballwin, Mo 63011 or if you are having a service done give it to one of our guys.
Thank you so much for helping us make this season brighter for a local family!