Kokesh Plumbing is proud again to be working with The United Way’s 100 Neediest Program to help spread a little cheer to two deserving families this year!
We are collecting at our shop: 408 Kehrs Mill Rd, Ballwin, Mo 63011 or you can give your donation to the plumber at your service call.
These are the families that we have adopted and how you can help us create a wonderful holiday season for them!
Our first adoptive family this year….
Ms. K and her granddaughter.
Ms. K is a 79-year-old disabled woman who takes care of her also disabled 20-year-old granddaughter, who cannot walk. This small family is in great need this holiday season and any help is sure to make a huge difference in their lives. They are requesting this year:
- Queen size sheet & comforter set
- Grocery store gift cards – food is one of their greatest needs
- Winter coats, hats, gloves, scarves
- Clothing and Shoes
- New blue shoes for church
- Ms. K needs comfy clothing with zipper shirts or jackets due to issues with her arm and difficulty pulling things over her head.
- The granddaughter needs comfy clothing that is easy to pull up and down since she is learning to walk again and depends heavily on a wheelchair.
- Pots and pans – hopefully ones with blue handles
- Gift cards: For household items and personal care items
- Ipad or laptop
|Ms. K (79)||
Shoes: size 11
Women’s size 20
Shoes: size 11
|Color pink & blue|
Our second family this year…
A single mother and her 2 children.
Ms. F is facing personal health issues that have led to her losing her two jobs she was previously working. She is trying her best to survive with her two young children but needs our support to bring any magic to the holidays this year for her little ones. They are requesting this year:
- A kitchen table
- Clothing for Ms. F, age 33 – needs comfy clothing/leggings/sweats/ lounge wear
- Clothing for Son, age 10 – needs jeans, joggers, t-shirts, undergarments, socks
- Clothing for Daughter, age 6- needs jeans, t-shirts, undergarments, socks, jogging suits
- Christmas gifts for both kids, especially- books (the daughter loves to read), coloring books, markers, puzzles, and board games
- Gift cards for food and personal items
- Twin sized comforter set & sheets
- Winter Coats, hats, gloves, scarves
Womens’ 1X or 16
Shoes: womens 11
Kids size 12
Shoes: Boys size 4
Football – The Chiefs
Tom & Jerry
Children’s size 7
Shoes: Girls 1
Cinderella & Spongebob
Making the holiday season bright for even a few more family’s this holiday season brings us great joy. If you would like to help, please feel free to drop of donations at our shop: 408 Kehrs Mill Rd, Ballwin, Mo 63011 or give your donation to the plumber on your service call. Together we will help insure a bright holiday season for 2 families in need.
*All of these amazing drawings are by local school children.