Kitchen Sink Installation
Do you need help installing a new kitchen sink?
Kokesh Plumbing can help! We are a full-service plumbing company that specializes in kitchen sink installation. We have over 125 years of experience, and we know how to get the job done right.
Why not DIY?
While it is possible to install a kitchen sink yourself, there are a few reasons why you might want to hire a professional. First, installing a kitchen sink can be a messy and time-consuming project. Second, there are a lot of potential pitfalls that can occur if you are not experienced in plumbing. Third, if something goes wrong, you could end up damaging your countertop or other appliances.
Our kitchen sink installation services include:
- Assessing your current kitchen sink and countertop. We will inspect your current sink and countertop to determine the best course of action for installation. If your countertop is damaged, it may need to replace it before we can install the new sink.
- Measuring and marking the location of the new sink. We will measure your countertop and mark the location of the new sink. This ensures that the sink is installed in the correct position and that the holes for the water supply and drain pipes are in the right place
- Cutting the hole for the sink. We will use a jigsaw to cut the hole for the sink in your countertop. We will take care to make a clean cut that will not damage your countertop.
- Installing the sink and connecting the water supply and drain pipes. We will install the sink in your countertop and connect the water supply and drain pipes. We will use high-quality materials and workmanship to ensure that your sink is installed properly.
- Installing the faucet and garbage disposal. We will install the faucet and garbage disposal in your sink. We will make sure that the faucet and garbage disposal are properly aligned and that they operate properly.
- Cleaning up the mess. We will clean up the mess after we have finished installing your sink. We will take care to remove all of the sawdust and debris from your countertop and sink.
If you are in need of kitchen sink installation, contact Kokesh Plumbing today. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule a time to come to your home.
Other services we offer:
Faucet repair and replacement
Garbage disposal repair and replacement
Water line repair and replacement
Sewer line repair and replacement
Backflow prevention device installation