Instant Hot Water Dispensers
Instant hot water dispensers are a convenient and efficient way to get hot water on demand. They are perfect for kitchens, break rooms, and anywhere else you need hot water quickly and easily.
How do instant hot water dispensers work?
Instant hot water dispensers have a small tank that is heated up to a high temperature. When you turn on the dispenser, hot water flows out of the faucet. The tank is constantly being refilled with cold water, so you never run out of hot water.
Benefits of using an instant hot water dispenser:
- Great for new parents: heating up bottles for baby
- Convenient: Hot water on demand, no waiting for a kettle to boil
- Efficient: Only heats the water when you need it, saves energy
- Versatile: Use for hot drinks, cooking, cleaning, and more
- Safe: Temperature-controlled spout prevents burns
- Durable: Built to last
Types of instant hot water dispensers
There are two main types of instant hot water dispensers: hot-only and hot and cold. Hot-only dispensers only dispense hot water, while hot and cold dispensers dispense both hot and cold water.
Hot-only dispensers are the most common type of instant hot water dispenser. They are perfect for kitchens and break rooms where you only need hot water.
HOT AND COLD DISPENSERS
Hot and cold dispensers are a good option if you need both hot and cold water. They are often used in restaurants and other businesses where hot and cold water is needed for a variety of purposes.
Factors to consider when choosing an instant hot water dispenser:
- Size: Instant hot water dispensers come in a variety of sizes, from countertop models to freestanding units. Choose a size that will fit in your kitchen and meet your needs.
- Temperature settings: Some instant hot water dispensers have multiple temperature settings, so you can choose the perfect temperature for your hot drinks, cooking, or cleaning.
- Features: Some instant hot water dispensers have additional features, such as a built-in water filter, automatic shut-off, or a child safety lock. Choose features that are important to you.
- Flow rate: The flow rate is the amount of hot water that the dispenser can dispense per minute. A higher flow rate is better if you need to dispense a lot of hot water at once.
***If you are stuck on trying to decide which one you would find most beneficial you can check out this guide:
If you are interested in installing an instant hot water dispenser in your home or business, contact JJ Kokesh & Son Plumbing. We are a family-owned and operated plumbing company with over 125 years of experience. We can help you choose the right instant hot water dispenser for your needs and install it quickly and professionally.