Cable Maintenance Plans
Clogged drains are a common problem for customers throughout Saint Louis. Not only are they inconvenient, but they can also be expensive to repair — which is why JJ Kokesh and Son Plumbing offers cable maintenance plans.
A cable maintenance plan is a preventive measure that helps to keep your drains clear and free of clogs. It involves regularly using a cable to clear away any debris that may be building up in your pipes, due to tree roots or daily use.
Benefits of Cable Maintenance:
- Prevents clogs: As mentioned above, clogged drains are a common problem. A cable maintenance plan can help to prevent clogs by clearing away any debris that may be building up in your pipes.
- Extends the life of your pipes: Clogs can damage your pipes over time. By preventing clogs, you can help to extend the life of your pipes.
- Prevents root infiltration: which leads to damaged pipes.
- Saves you money: Clogged drains can be expensive to repair. By preventing clogs, you can save yourself money on repairs.
We recommend cable maintenance plans to customers who fit certain criteria;
- Previous history of clogs and backups.
- Known issues from previous camera inspections, such as bellies in pipes, root infiltration, disconnections between clay pipes. Or other known imperfections or offsets in pipes.
- Large amount of trees on property leading to root infiltration in pipes.
- Older homes and businesses with older pipe materials such as clay pipes.